Future Platforms is an award winning digital agency with offices in London and Belfast, who create mobile applications for our client’s end users. For over 20 years we’ve created expertly designed and built applications and have seen over £1bn of revenue run through our apps!
As we’ve grown over the past year, we’ve found a need to grow our mobile development team and so are recruiting for a QA Engineer, who will be focused on Manual testing.
Working alongside the mobile development team, you will be helping to reproduce and debug issues raised. You’ll have an opportunity to impact on important decisions around the quality of our products.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new platforms and tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with developers and project managers. You will be capable of comparing multiple sources of documentation in order to recognise discrepancies and issues.
- Writing test plans for products in early and late stages of development
- Executing tests, both planned and exploratory
- Performing regression tests for new and old products
- Logging bugs that effectively communicate issues and their impact
- Helping developers to reproduce and debug issues raised
- Interacting with the team
- Writing test reports for internal and external use
- Extensive experience working as a QA Engineer
- An understanding of the requirements and challenges of testing
- Background in native app testing
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- API testing
- Knowledge of proxy tools
- Writing test plans, tests cases
- Good understanding of various test tools and how best to utilise them
- Automation testing is a plus
What we offer
- Great clients like the Premier League, Domino's Pizza & Wembley Stadium.
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal training budget
- Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ultra-flexible working (hours and location)
- Friendly teams and a central London office