Future Platforms is an award winning digital agency with offices in London and Belfast, who create web and mobile applications for our client’s end users. For over 20 years we’ve created expertly designed and built applications and have seen over £1bn of revenue run through our apps! As we’ve grown over the past year, we're looking for a Business Analyst to enrich their skills and grow within our expert delivery team.
The successful candidate will have a background in developing digital solutions or products including mobile and web integrations for a technology or digital first agency. They will have delivered large scale business critical solutions where user experience and business requirements have to be balanced to give the best product experience for customers and deliver successfully against the stakeholders KPIs.
You will be working in our Agile delivery approach and will be responsible for all aspects of the Business Analyst role including; capturing the requirements, defining the success of the projects, stakeholder workshops, integration definitions, 3rd party software requirements, vendor liaison and development team support during production.
- Business requirements gathering with business stakeholders
- User story creation and validation with stakeholders
- Acceptance criteria definition
- Technical integration definition with support from the solution architect and technical lead
- Internal elaboration/scoping sessions with the delivery team
- High level user flows/use experience mapping
- Vendor management and specifications
- Development team guidance
- Update and maintain product documentation as required
- Proven track record of delivering mobile applications with web integration or large scale technical projects with multiple 3rd party integrations
- Deliver large projects over 6 months duration or £1m annual retained budgets
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements. KPI and acceptance criteria
- Defining product and project KPIs
- Working with a multidisciplinary team to deliver the a product that meets the business and users requirements
- Worked in a digital or technology agency ideally using a Scrum or Kanban methodology
What we offer
- Great clients like the First Bus, Domino's Pizza & PSG Football Club.
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal annual training budget
- Discretionary Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible (Smart) working
- Friendly teams and central office (post pandemic)
- 28 days annual leave
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail and other discounts
- Access to online exercise, meditation, cooking classes, and other wellbeing resources