We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience to join our multi award-winning development team in Belfast.
The successful candidate will have a background of working with mobile development teams that have successfully built and launched successful, consumer-facing apps already. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support (to clients, our internal tech support is sorted)
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualisation
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Proven ability to work consultatively with different stakeholders
What we offer
- Great clients like the Premier League, Domino's Pizza & PSG Football Club.
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal training budget
- Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ultra-flexible working
- Friendly teams and a central Belfast office (post pandemic!)