The opportunity will initially involve taking a lead role on an exciting new project for one of our key clients, as well as contributing to other interesting work within the company.
What do we need?
- Leading the front-end development on projects
- Ensuring front-end development follows best practices
- Highlighting best practices and recommending new techniques
- Ideal experience
- Experience building solutions from scratch using React
- Excellent experience writing clean, responsive HTML & CSS
- Understanding of web design and user experience
- Experience in testing cross-browser and cross-platform
- Familiarity with working in an agile environment
- Understanding of responsive design techniques
What we offer
- Great clients like the Premier League, Domino's & Wembley Stadium.
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Company Bonus
- Training budget
- Virtual social and wellbeing events: Desk Yoga&Mindfulness, weekly quizzes, lunch and learns... we're open to ideas!
- We care about our team: we're working directly with our colleagues to ask them what they want from a post-pandemic workplace