We're currently on the hunt for an iOS developer who wants to enrich their skills and grow within our multi-award-winning development team in Belfast or London.
The successful candidate will have a background in native mobile development and have successfully built and launched consumer-facing iOS apps. Bonus points for candidates with an interest in cross-platform development who are keen to collaborate with Android and backend counterparts to deliver unified products for our clients.
You will be responsible for bringing amazing app designs to life and delivering high-quality code and apps.
- Using an Agile workflow.
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team.
- Actively participating in development meetings.
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify and work through problems.
- Following company and project standards and processes, contributing to documentation by creating and updating as necessary.
- Keeping up to date with iOS and technology, and contributing ideas on technologies we should look at and how we can improve our projects.
The experience you need:
- Significant experience with iOS Objective-C/Swift and Xcode.
- A good understanding of software tools.
- Implementing complex user interfaces and navigation flows.
- Have experienced the full app lifecycle, from initial implementation through to debugging the live apps in the field, ideally several times over.
It would be useful if you’ve used:
- Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl)
- Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Knowledge of other programming languages will be beneficial.
Want to know more about who you'll be working with? Head here!