Senior Software Developer (React.JS)
We’re Future Platforms, an award-winning digital services company with long-term customers like Domino’s, EE, Premier League and Wembley Stadium. We don’t just build apps, we make people’s lives better through technology. We inspire efficiency, loyalty and insight.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Software Developer (React) to join our talented Engineering Team on a permanent basis.
Our teams are made up of iOS, Android and Web Engineers, Testers, UI Designers, UX Designers to name a few.
Day to day, you'll be working with great people across all these teams, plus other departments covering data, brand and comms. Our Technology team is an integral part of our business. They are perpetual problem solvers, creative technical thinkers and are always seeking new and innovative ways to leverage technical solutions to bring ideas to life and grow our clients' businesses.
You will be focused on bringing rich experiences to life primarily leveraging web-based technologies. The experiences you build can range from branded content-focused campaign experiences to deep data-driven tools and services.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Front end Software Developer with us:
- Hand-code web and mobile based application
- Design front-end application and collaborate with designers to build interactive web experiences
- Follow and create technical specifications
- Document and diagram complex web applications
- Collaborate with other software engineers and QA engineers (both at Future Platforms and with our clients) in an Agile fashion.
- Scope, estimate, and prioritise work
- Peer review others code and give actionable feedback
To join the team, ideally you will have experience with:
- Unit testing (Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme etc.)
- Automation testing
- Serverside rendering
What we offer:
- Great clients like the Premier League, Domino's & Wembley Stadium.
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Company Bonus
- Training budget
- Virtual social and wellbeing events: Desk Yoga&Mindfulness, weekly quizzes, lunch and learns... we're open to ideas!
- We care about our team: we're working directly with our colleagues to ask them what they want from a post-pandemic workplace