We’re Future Platforms, an award-winning digital services company with amazing customers like Domino’s, EE, Premier League, Avanti West Coast Trains and First Bus. We don’t just build apps, we make people’s lives better through technology. We inspire efficiency, loyalty and insight.
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products for our leading fitness brand!
We would be looking for someone who is happy to commute to London 1-2 days per week and are otherwise happy to offer smart/remote working!
Senior Product Manager
What you will do:
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives, user behaviours and analyse their competitive environment
- Take product visions and concepts from initial stages through to launching in the market, iteratively experimenting and improving the product over time
- Shape product roadmaps, MVP scope, feature definition, prototype & experiment plans, product specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate closely with a multi-disciplinary team of experience designers, and engineers to invent, design and deliver outstanding digital products
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering digital products & services
- Proven ability to deliver on time
- Ability to build close relationships with clients
- Outstanding storytelling and communication skills that influences clients, and keeps the team on track
- Ability to evidence decision making with clear rationale, and plot a path through ambiguity
- Curiosity to understand new industries, user behaviours, and unpick complex problems
- Positive mindset & strong ability to collaborate
- Project management skills to guide and direct a teams to deliver to a high standard
- Familiar with current and emerging tech across mobile & web, and able to communicate effectively with technical engineering teams
- Comfortable finding insights in data, and presenting them to guide the evolution of a product over time
What we offer:
- Private healthcare with Vitality and private dental with Bupa
- 28 days holiday
- Smart Working (flexible working hours that suit you as long as it doesn’t directly conflict with client requirements!)
- Company Bonus
- Annual training budget and personal development time every Thursday.
- Virtual social and wellbeing events: Desk Yoga & Mindfulness, weekly quizzes, lunch and learns... we're open to ideas!
- We care about our team: we're working directly with our colleagues to ask them what they want from a post-pandemic workplace