Future Platforms are currently looking for a Resource Manager / Traffic Manager (full-time, permanent) who will report directly into the Head of Delivery and take full responsibility for all client relationships and account management.
MUST HAVE experience
- Resource management with a Digital agency, Software consultancy, or similar technology services environment
- Worked extensively with technical staff including: software engineers, testers, UX Designers and Scrum Masters to identify and understand their skill set, strengths and weaknesses and assign them to the correct projects
- Demonstratable long term capacity planning and resource forecasting skills
- Worked with both full time and contractor assignments
- Built and administered a roster of preferred contractors and partner agencies
Preferred but NOT essential experience
- Resource management within a mobile app development agency
- Recruitment screening
The role of the Resource Manager will work closely with Project Management and the People Ops to assign the right resource to the right project, at the right time to ensure the agency delivers the clients projects on time, budget and to the right standard.
- Work with the Project Managers to assign the resources across strategy, creative, technical and QA teams and projects
- Manage and resolve any resource conflicts between projects through collaboration with the project managers
- Understanding the team’s skill set, identifying key resources and applying to the most appropriate projects based on dynamic client priorities
- Be a trusted advisor with balanced and pragmatic advice around planning and resource management
- Aim to assign staff to projects that will challenge, engage and provide learning
- Keep utilisation levels optimal to keep revenue and margins on target
- Prepare and lead traffic meetings
- Work with the Head of Delivery to proactively monitor capacity and forecast future hiring requirements
- Work with Project Management and People Ops to identify resource shortages and bottle necks. Proactively source required resources
- Manage and grow the roster of trusted contractors for use as and when needed
About Future Platforms
We’re Future Platforms, an award-winning digital services company with long-term customers like Domino’s, EE, Premier League and Wembley Stadium. We don’t just build apps; we make people’s lives better through technology. We inspire efficiency, loyalty and insight.
Based in central London, our diverse, friendly and collaborative team of developers, designers, testers, and strategists bring knowledge and experience from across the globe with them. You won’t see us outsourcing work though, and it’s this promise that guarantees a final solution that’s been crafted and considered by our most senior individuals.
For over 20 years we’ve been helping our clients to define and build solutions that deliver better value to customers, and we believe in products that solve problems for users. It’s an approach that suits leading names like Domino’s Pizza, EE, the Premier League and The FA, and we build long-lasting relationships with the ambitious brands we work alongside.
We’re there at every step of the project lifecycle, from strategy, UX and design through to build, testing, release and maintenance. Digital is always shifting and changing, and we see it as an on-going investment; constantly seeking new and exciting ways to enhance our clients’ digital presence.
What we're doing for our staff right now
Future Platforms was one of the first to go 100% remote/distributed in the UK at the beginning of March 2020. We interviewed our staff to ensure they have the right tools to work from home, asked about their difficulties with a view to helping, and created our definitive guide to remote working to ease the transition and ensure we have productive and healthy employees.
Instead of abandoning our social rituals we adapted them. Some examples are: Weekly yoga, regular slack challenges, quizzes, video drinks evenings and weekly live-stream company updates and comms from our leadership team.
#no_staff_furloughed #no_staff_redundancies #no_slowdown
What we offer
- Great clients, great colleagues and a ultra-flexible working conditions
- 28 days of holidays
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Central London location (post COVID)
Like what you hear, then click 'Apply' and let's talk!