We’re Future Platforms, an award-winning digital services company with long-term customers like Domino’s, EE, Premier League and Wembley Stadium. We don’t just build apps, we make people’s lives better through technology. We inspire efficiency, loyalty and insight.
We're currently looking for a Solution Architect (full-time, permanent) to work closely with clients and technical teams to design complex technical solutions for mobile apps (Android & iOS).
You will have experience working on a variety of projects, including enterprise web and mobile solutions involving large backends with multiple integrations. You will have an excellent ability to liaise between clients (both technical and marketing) and in-house development teams.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new platforms and tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with other developers and project managers and QAs.
- Working with our customers to understand their business and specific requirements
- Identifying business and technical constraints
- Definition of the overall architecture and technical solution
- Creation of appropriate documentation for technical solutions that is agreed with the client, shared with the development teams and used to effectively demonstrate how the solution works overall.
- Working with the development team, answering questions and providing input to the development process
- Ensuring that the solution implemented meets the customer requirements
- Overseeing the development process for the solutions which you have helped design, ensuring a feedback loop to internal teams and client stakeholders
MUST HAVE experience
- Experience with Cloud based platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Analytical systems and monitoring tools such as Application Insights, CloudWatch, New Relic, Firebase
- Full-stack mobile development experience (iOS and/or Android)
- Proven track record of working in a Solution Architect role on medium to large scale solutions and working with a variety of teams during the development lifecycle, ideally with SCRUM.
- Strong knowledge of common security vulnerabilities, how to prevent them, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of software architectural design patterns
- Continuous integration and deployment systems
- Build distribution platforms
What we believe in
For over 20 years we’ve been helping our clients to define and build solutions that deliver better value to customers, and we believe in products that solve problems for users. It’s an approach that suits leading names like Domino’s Pizza, EE, the Premier League and The FA, and we build long-lasting relationships with the ambitious brands we work alongside.
What we do
We’re there at every step of the project lifecycle, from strategy, UX and design through to build, testing, release and maintenance. Digital is always shifting and changing, and we see it as an on-going investment; constantly seeking new and exciting ways to enhance our clients’ digital presence.
Who we are
Based in a single central London office, our diverse team of developers, designers, testers, and strategists bring knowledge and experience from across the globe with them. You won’t see us outsourcing your work though, and it’s this promise that guarantees a final solution that’s been crafted and considered by our most senior individuals.