We're currently looking for an Android developer who wants to enrich their skills and grow as part of a team creating mobile Apps that push the boundaries of digital innovation. Can you bring our amazing App designs to life with high-quality code and new ideas?
What we offer
- Great clients like the Premier League, Domino's & Wembley Stadium.
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Company Bonus
- Training budget
- Virtual social and wellbeing events: Desk Yoga&Mindfulness, weekly quizzes, lunch and learns... we're open to ideas!
- We care about our team: we're working directly with our colleagues to ask them what they want from a post-pandemic workplace
What we're looking for
- Professional experience coding with Android and Kotlin
- A good understanding of software tools including: GIT, SQLite, Espresso, Jenkins, etc
- Know your way around a Linux terminal
- Implementing complex user interfaces and navigation flows
- Have experienced the full app lifecycle, from initial implementation through to debugging the live apps in the field
Nice to haves
- Advanced bash scripting skills
- Worked on several complex app builds, end to end
Your day to day
- Using an Agile workflow
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Actively participating in development meetings
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify and work through problems
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with Android and technology