We're currently looking for someone to join our growing business as a Back-end Developer.
Taking ownership of a specific project, you will take on maintaining and developing it into a full system, including helping with rollout and ongoing support. You may also be asked to assist on other projects in the business, and future projects for other clients.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new platforms and tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with other developers and project managers and QAs.
What We Offer:
- Great clients like the Premier League, Domino's & Wembley Stadium.
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Company Bonus
- Training budget
- Virtual social and wellbeing events: Desk Yoga & Mindfulness, weekly quizzes, lunch and learns... we're open to ideas!
- We care about our team: we're working directly with our colleagues to ask them what they want from a post-pandemic workplace
- Take responsibility for anything from modules of code on larger projects, through to entire projects
- Provide estimates, and help the team delivery to them
- Promote the use of clean, scalable code throughout the company
- Contribute to improving our development process and culture
- Analyse complicated issues in existing code, and help resolve them
- An in-depth knowledge of C#, .NET SDK, .NET Core and commonly used third-party libraries
- Exposure to mobile technologies (native and hybrid), platforms, and tools
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Ability and desire to write, develop and implement automated test cases and test suites
- Demonstrable experience in building high-volume, scalable, multi-tiered systems
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure and/or AWS and SignaIR would be advantageous
- Experience with performance testing is desired
- Experience working in an Agile environment would be a bonus
- Ability or prior experience working on other Microsoft technologies such as Windows Phone, desktop and tablet would be useful