We’re Future Platforms, an award-winning digital company with long-term customers like Domino’s, EE, Premier League, Ralph Lauren and Wembley Stadium. We don’t just build Apps, we make people’s lives better through technology. We design and engineer the businesses of tomorrow.
We're looking for a QA Engineer, who will be focused on automation testing to reproduce and debug issues with our consumer facing mobile applications.
Working within the engineering team, the candidate will be responsible for software test automation design, planning, scripting and execution. The individual should have a strong understanding of automation methodology. You will have an opportunity to impact on important decisions around the quality of our products and how we test them. Interacting daily with developers and project managers, you will be working to ensure that the work we produce is tested to a high standard.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new platforms and tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge. We’re always looking for ways we can improve the work we do, and love to try out new tools, techniques and processes that our employees develop or discover.
What we offer
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Company Bonus
- Training budget
- Virtual social and wellbeing events: Desk Yoga & Mindfulness, weekly quizzes, lunch and learns... we're open to ideas!
- We care about our team: we're working directly with our colleagues to ask them what they want from a post-pandemic workplace
- Flexible working: currently remote, and 2-3 days WFH post pandemic
What we need:
- Experience working as a QA Engineer, with both native mobile Apps (iOS and Android) and web applications
- Proficient in developing automated test code, test data creation, test code execution, test result documentation and test summary creation
- Design and build BDD test cases using automated test frameworks such as Cucumber
- Excellence in Junit/TestNG, Maven and Jenkins integration
- Proven knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ability to automate backend systems.
- API automation testing experience with Postman
- Experience working with Agile
- Good understanding of various test tools and how best to utilise them
- Worked in digital agency or consultancy setting (not essential)